I graduated from MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina), and went on to Montefiore Medical Center, located in Bronx, NY where I completed a twelve-month general practice residency.
My love of dentistry comes from the fact that it gives me the opportunity to help patients, while also being an artist. I particularly enjoy the holistic approach to dentistry because it addresses the underlying causes and far-reaching effects of oral disease. Every part of the body is one piece of a whole. The health or illness of one system will affect other systems.
I am looking forward to helping my patients achieve great oral health and smile with confidence through compassionate, quality dental care.
Ten facts about me:
- My number one life’s goal is to help others.
- My hobbies include reading, baking, running, yoga, kayaking, frisbee, writing, and hiking.
- Green is my favorite color.
- My favorite foods are lasagna, cake and raspberries.
- Sweet tea is my favorite beverage
- In my free time, I love to hike with my husband, daughter and dog.
- I love to exercise by running, weight training, and doing yoga to keep my mind and body balanced.
- I enjoy music, especially indie rock.
- I am from South Carolina
- One of my favorite things about being a dentist is helping people enjoy better health and confidence.