We welcome you to a different dental experience
At The Flossery, the dental practice of Yasmin Chebbi, DMD in Waltham, MA, we believe that you deserve a different dental care experience. As a functional, holistic dentist, Dr. Yasmin and our entire team of caring dental professionals treat you as a whole person and use a minimally invasive, gentle approach to help you achieve and maintain your healthiest, most beautiful smile.
As a functional dental practice, we carefully consider both your long-term oral health and your total body health in every step of your dental care process: from preventive care to diagnosing and treating oral health issues. Oral health and overall well-being are intricately connected when your mouth is not healthy, it can lead to a variety of systemic health issues. A symptom such as tooth pain or puffy gums is just one part of a much larger picture. The bacteria from gum disease have been linked to diabetes, heart disease, certain cancers, and other inflammatory conditions in the body. As a result, we seek to restore our patients’ health and wellness through preventive care and gentle, conservative treatment options.
Each treatment at the dental practice of Dr. Yasmin Chebbi is carefully considered and designed to optimize your health, well-being, and comfort. Attention to detail and small touches make a big impact on your overall experience and results. We provide a comprehensive array of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments, in addition to appliance therapy to provide relief from issues such as TMJ disorder, snoring, and sleep apnea. In addition, we use the latest technologies and materials, such as MI Paste and Silver Diamine (SDF), to help stimulate your body’s natural healing and recovery processes rather than treatments that can harm or remove an unnecessary amount of your oral tissues.
At The Flossery, we pride ourselves on our patient-focused approach and treating you as a person, not just your teeth and gums. We prioritize what it is important to you:
- A dental team you can trust who stays up-to-date on the latest techniques and dental advances with continuing education
- Care that is tailored specifically to your unique needs and preferences
- A focus on personalized preventive care that prioritizes your whole body health and rewards you for healthy habits
- Direct, easy, and friendly communication – call, text, or email us at any time you need us
- Honest information about your oral health options and educational information to help you achieve optimal wellness
- Transparent pricing and flexible payment options
- Complimentary second opinions so you can feel confident about your treatment decision
We welcome new patients from the Waltham, Needham, and surrounding communities to join our dental family and experience our holistic, patient-centered approach to dental care. Let us help you achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for life! (617) 639-1775.Read More